About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Friday, August 19, 2011

aristotelous square

Aristotelous Square

walking along the street leading to the Square

One of my favourite parts of Thessaloniki? Definitely! I love the old school architecture mixed with the modern feel of the cafes.  Marble and stone fill the walkways, making every step interesting.  This is a hot spot in Thessaloniki, at night time the sea front which is right across from the Square fills up quickly with all the locals at the cafes and bars.  Fashion is at its highest and the music gives a groove to your step as you're trying to find the most happening place to sit, have a drink and watch as the streams of people walk by. xoxoChiika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...