About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Sunday, August 21, 2011

beach hoppin'

Touzla
map of Kavala
 Hey my lil' snicker doodles :D
Another summer adventure...beach hoppin' :D Touzla and Nea Peramos!  It took about an hour to get there from Thessaloniki by bus first was Touzla, amazing atmosphere, great night life, in general you'll see everyone that lives in Greece out at night...because the days are so hot, they have siesta in the afternoon, kind of like refueling for energy so you can continue your day and stay up til 1 or 2 am ;)
The beach was amazing...no shells but tons and tons of pebbles and little rocks that were so smooth.
Next day ... off to Nea Peramos...my favourite beach, ever!!!!! The water was like crystal... clear, and as the sun shone, it looked as if there were little diamonds in the water. This beach was like something i've never seen before, the sea was surrounded by mountains...and i don't just mean sea on the one side and mountains on the other...mountains all the way around the water, wherever you turned, absolutely gorgeous...water the colour of turquoise (which would later become inspiration for my bedroom, but i'll leave that for another time lol), large schools of fish swimming under you, white sand, tiny little shells, beach bars as far as the eye could see, djs playin the latest greek hits.
Up and down the beaches you'll find Albanians selling donuts, Asians selling little bobble items, and men from Africa selling hand made bracelets.  My friends and I were able to track one man down and he made us bracelets with our choice of colors. 
One thing is for sure, you don't see many nationalities in Greece...nowhere near the diversity of Canada.
xoxoChiika

Nea Peramos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...