About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

tree hugger...nature lover :)




Hi friends :)
I really wanted to share these pictures with y'all.
My friend took these pictures when she took a trip to the Rockies, between British Columbia and Calgary, Alberta in Canada.  I instantly fell in love with the serene landscapes.  The turquoise color is my favorite and I sit in awe just thinking about the magnificence of creation.  I want to encourage everyone to look around them and be inspired by the wonders of the world, and to take in all it's beauty.
Let me know your favorite thing in nature, whether it's landscape, some type of animal, color...whatever.
xoxoChiika

1 comment:

  1. OMG that looks gorgeous!!
    Nice blog, I'm following you
    <3 :D

    http://thefashionpalace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...