About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

all kinds of hot!



I just had to share these pics of Rihanna and Kate Moss at London Fashion Week...oh my goodness they look absolutely stunning in these ultra sexy dresses!
xoxoChiika

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. she looks about the same size of rihanna, but the cutouts on the sides of the dress really make her waist look itsy bitsy...aaa the magic of fashion *.*

      Delete
  2. i loved both of their stella mccartney dresses! heaven
    u have a great blog
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks :) ya i checked out your blog and i love to
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Nice post! Love Rihanna! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am now following you back!
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they are!!!!!! Shall we follow each other? XXXXX Emily of ELVintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. great dresses, they look very hot really, love it.
    I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh don't they look gorgeous? Kate Moss looks unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Kate's dress

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...