About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Thursday, January 26, 2012

FEED your BRAIN


Hello my lovelies!
my favorites

Seriously it feels like a friend is telling you a story and not just some author trying to MAKE a book. Throughout each of her novels you’ll find loads of characters, and there really isn’t ever truly a leading character, everyone has their place and they all play an important part.
Everytime I read her books I just don't want it to end, I feel like I know each character personally...is that weird? I don't know if it is, but it feels right, so whateva :)
It’s interesting to know that in our lives the things we do can affect others without our ever knowing of it, and that’s exactly what Maeve portrays through her writing. Everyone is intertwined somehow.  The Lilac Bus was my first read... and a few hours later I was searchin for another fix....I was hooked haha Maeve Binchy was my reason for going to the book store. Check her out, it's worth a peak, you know, fuel that brain from time to time :) xoxoChiika


2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, have to search for her books.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks honey bunny, let me know what ya think when ya do :) xoxoChiika

      Delete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...