About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Monday, January 23, 2012

long live couture


hey my lil' cherry blossoms :)
What do I have for you today? A 2fer...one post two topics :) I'm goin' wild, I know haha.
Anywhoooo....first I'll start off with my favourite scent. I've been wearing this for over a year now, and I keep going back to it.  Viva La Juicy..mmmmm....works so well with my body scent, and people become close talkers when I wear it...they just can't get enough hahaha.
The fragrance is fresh and sweet without being flowery, more berry sweet.
I would say it has just enough sweetness, making it playful and cheeky.
Viva La Juicy has top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin gently tempered with honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine.
Underlying it all are warm tones of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline.
Okay enough about how i smell :)
On to my nails.
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "white on", Revlon "silver", NYX "ice glitter"

Start off with your favorite base coat.  Let dry.  You'll need a white and silver polish.  Place a few blobs of both colors on a palette because you'll be needing to work with both at the same time.
Using a toothpick or a dotting tool, place blobs of polish on the tip of the nail in a row as to cover the tip.  First place white, then silver, then white, and silver again.
Then using a toothpick drag the colors together upwards in swirling effects. 
It will look like waves.
Let dry. Place a sparkly silver polish over the swirls, make sure the majority of the sparkles are on the swirls and then just a few sparkles on the clear part of the nail...you want to make a gradient effect.
This look is nice for a night out...or for a lil' somethin' somethin' special.
xoxoChiika
For more nail looks, from previous posts, click "get nailed", down below in the labels!

2 comments:

  1. yes splendid I'll check it out
    if you like mine please follow ^.^
    cause that would be splendid
    xoxoChiika

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, that's so kind of you *.*
    xoxoChiika

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...