About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, the only thing you can't do is IGNORE THEM

11 comments:

  1. amazing post :) so meaningful!
    in btw thanks for your lovely comment, dear!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephi:) no no, my job is for school :) unfortunately not yet found a job:( too bad.. I loved your post:) U're amazing!kisses and see u soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great truths! and full of meaning! lovely post :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by, wanna follow each other on bloglovin, as well? it's really easier to keep in touch ;)

    Have a fab day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the crazy ones :) Yes I definitely agree with that quote...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love this! So inspiring! And the typographic is super cool, that's one awesome graphic design!

    Thanks for sharing this Steph! :) <3

    annaracaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey chick, hope you're ok. Just to let you know I have awarded you the Blogger Appreciation Award
    http://lifethroughanumberoflenses.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How inspiring post! like it!


    Love,
    Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...