About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Sunday, April 15, 2012

diy to do list

polaroid picture heart
zipper mover sweater
grater earring holder
ring holder, using a bobbin rack and a photo frame

string of thoughts

THESE ARE ON MY DIY TO DO LIST!!!
let me know if you're into DIYs, if you've done any, or if there's something you wanna try
peace and love
Stephi

17 comments:

  1. I love the polaroid picture heart and the ring holder using a photo frame, so good! Wish I was as creative as those guys! What are you going to make first?

    YY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so cute!!

    Corinne xo
    http://corinnemonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephi:) well i have so many things to do in my list that we had to be here all day to list:p i really love the post:) i wanna make a ring holder, using a bobbin rack and a photo frame too!is very original:) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list :)
    wish you to succeed on doing them :) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your diy to do list!! Such fun looking projects :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture heart idea.
    I'm always thinking of stuff to make myself but never get the chance or sometime lack inspiration.

    love your ideas <3

    Angelika...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything looks really Cute!

    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first picture of the heart -- What a neat idea.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try some DIYs I like DIY posts
    ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to do this polaroid heart. So fabulous. Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Stephi darling, I've given you an award :)

    Here's the link:

    http://solonelyingorgeous.blogspot.jp/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award-squared.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. That zipper sweater is awesome...but I bet it's heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those all look so cool! My favourites are the first and second :)

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The zipper sweater is so cool, really nice diy project! I also really want to diy my own toe cap shoe :) And by the way, thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm into DYI but I've never come up with a good one. So I rather see other's ideas jajaja maybe get inspired. But these are some great DYI'S. Thanks for sharing :) Ohh and congrats on your latest award.

    xo-Chelise
    http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I really like your blog, it’s so inspiring ♥
    My name is Elena, I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started my blogspot. Could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    x Cheers
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  17. great inspirations, lovely ideas

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...