About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Saturday, March 31, 2012

love me like i do

I said I wouldn't do it, but I did it.  I'm on Pinterest! ^.^ and I'm having too much fun, it's so inspirational to be able to collect all your favorite images and be able to look at them all in the same place at any given time. 
I like it, I love, I want some more of it...Ya that's right I just burst out into song...bam...that's what I'm talkin about...hahaha oh my! ok I better end this post cause I'm a tad hyper and who knows what I'll write next, there's no controllin these fingers...I'm out
uh ya anyway hope you are all havin a great day
XO Stephi
CHECK ME OUT

9 comments:

  1. I like those pictures
    <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephi....I love the board, so into hearts too. That box guy is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics, I also did it two days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear,
    I just became acquainted with your blog and it is awesome! I love people who are innovative and show personality through their blogs.
    I'm now following via GFC, hope you can follow me back?

    Love,
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pinterest too! So much inspiration there just waiting to be discovered! Love the pics you have today on blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may or may not have squeeled with happiness...I'm excited you're on pinterest. I know there are a lot of pinterest haters and scardies out there right now but I have to say, I effing love it and it really does inspire me-and your little collage here, proof! LOVE IT! XO Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh lovely selection and inspirationnn!
    god pinterest is amazing isn't it?
    i'll most deffers follow you on pinterest!
    xx
    -S
    Ginger and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! You have such a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...